Friday 4 January 2019

OPINION ENTITLEMENT


"It's too short I can't wear that, what will guys think." Andy says looking in the mirror with distress. "It's fine, are you planning to be a nun? Fuck whatever they think. Look at how it's doing justice to your ass. Yaaas, now you're wearing that" I tell her with an air of finality as I move to the kitchen to get some water.

Am gonna address this blog to you as much as I'll be talking to myself cause this is something I've been  having an issue with for a while. Everyone has an opinion about something. You have an opinion about this,that or the other thing same thing to me. Well if we know each other on a personal level and you have a positive or negative opinion about me, well NEWS FLASH. I equally have one about you, as stupid as it sounds it's like a title for tat game.(You know this is true as much as you'd like to deny it)

One thing we need to understand, someone else's opinion doesn't make a count in your life unless  they're paying your bills; sh*t that's my parents cause they still gat me πŸ˜‚. Here's the thing, personally everything that I do my folks are usually fine with it, actually it's my mum who encourages me to go out and party (S/O to my mum❤️)cause for a minute there, damn! Actually my whole life until last year, I used to pretend that am a grown up. I'd even  go to an extent of lying about my age cause most of the guys whom I was hanging out with were old so that I won't be judged based on my age. (Son you were a disgrace to your fine self)  Finally I decided to drop that stupid act and started acting my age before I ended up with an anti-stress pill prescription while am still f*cking 20. (Breathes out heavily)

Be you, if you wanna wear anything to make you feel good and appreciate yourself do it. You wanna get into a new venture but you're scared you'll fail, well look at it this way if you fail you won't be the first or the last man in history to fail. Many will be up in that line soon as you're done failing (that statement should receive an award for the worst word of encouragement this yearπŸ˜‚)

All am trying to say is be you and don't let what others think of you or whatever you wanna do scare you. Remember you too have an opinion about different things that they (judgers) might be doing that doesn't add up to you but you're still fine with it. So be kind to yourself and enjoy happiness.

So this is another calling to more rowdiness this year ( and they ain't ready). Cause we're young dumb and broke( yes everyone knows when they're broke.πŸ˜‚ To me I consider the version I am right now to be extremely broke and it's okay cause that's my opinionπŸ˜‰)

Pssssst HAPPY NEW YEAR ❤️


10 comments:

  1. bruh! preach to the world for days... never let them silence your voice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe...im still hanging on that failing lineπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you surely need an award

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice piece. Have your say but don't despise advice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very true,thank you for the word, though I read it late

    ReplyDelete