Sunday 18 March 2018

"PERFECT CHILDHOOD"


"You guys didn't have life,we had fun during our childhood days".Am sure you've ever heard that phrase more than once and trust you me that's the one thing I hate the most from having a conversation with older guy(s).They have this mentality or should I call it a believe that they are the only ones who were entitled to a childhood that was great and you are just another cerelac / weetabix baby.
They claim to have played soccer by making their own ball from nylon papers,well they don't need to rain check that because we equally did that and had an advantage cause we enjoyed other different things than playing football the whole Saturday.We got to play PS1 when it came out,PC games,who remembers Super Mario and Road Rush?Damn son now that was a f**king childhood."You guys were never caned,am telling you the beatings we underwent"Now help me understand this like a 4 year old,where is the fun in being caned?And it's not like we were not canned because my mother had a prowess in this.But where's the fun there? #SMH.

The comparison of this generations is like someone trying to tell you that eating boiled food is better than a gourmet meal.I went through my family photo album and the clothes which my two brothers were wearing,I couldn't hold my self with the laughter.They were paired up in their clothing you couldn't tell whom was whom,to cut it short they looked like a sample of tailoring gone to the worst side(cross my fingers that my brothers don't get to read this and if they do,they definitely know that they looked like a duo mess).
Bruv let's not lie to ourselves,you can pretend as you like about how perfect your childhood was but we all know the truth deep inside.Its like the millennial generation telling the future generation that they never had fun in their childhood just because they never used a polythene bag in their lives.Makes sense to you?Now that's how you sound when you talk about your perfect childhood compared to the rest.So the next time we are having a conversation about childhood,you better let the millennial generation go first because they have some few things to teach you guys from the older generation.

5 comments:

  1. Word๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe Osman get over it we had fun when we were kids more than you guys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!Now that's something we can't agree to...Thanks for reading

      Delete
  3. I think our generation was born at the best time ๐Ÿ˜„ That refers to people around the age of 18 today

    ReplyDelete