Saturday 16 September 2017

Dusk Till Dawn.Music Alert!!!!

My first reaction when I saw the video to this song by Zayn Malik who teamed up with Sia to give us dusk till dawn;was that it had scenes of a movie in it.Am sure you are asking yourself why?Because it has great action scenes that can only be linked to a movie something which I should give a big thumbs up to the director,Marc Webb.I hope one of the movie directors in Holy wood gets a hold of this and creates such a similar story cause it will definitely be a movie to look out for.

Now into the music,the lyrics are... let me choose the correct word and underline it,perfect,Once you analyze it you immediately want to dedicate it to someone whom you love so dearly cause it will  get them hooked.Sia's vocals goddamn girl oops! my bad lady,are on point it made me try to exercise my vocal codes which left me with a sore throat and another pinch to my ego at how bad I am at singing.S/O to Zayn and Sia for hooking us with this jam

If you have not yet watched the video click down on the link below and let me know your opinions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt2k8PGm-TI

No comments:

Post a Comment